Distribution Switches 8A2R are used to split the signal from up to 8 different receive antennas to feed 2 receivers with complete flexibility. The 8A2R is ideal for SO2R and most M/S and M/2 stations. It's perfect for diversity reception with transceivers having dual-receive capabilities.
Features and Specifications:
Up to eight antennas can be routed to two separate outputs — any antenna to either output with no interaction.
Independent control for each radio.
LowBandSystems 8A2R Distribution Switch feature:
- Uncompromised 50 or 75 ohms design;
- VSWR at antenna inputs (referenced to the specified impedance):
- Approaches 1:1 for unselected antenna ports; typically 1.3:1 or better for selected antennas, but may vary, depending on the accuracy of your receiver input impedance.
- Insertion loss: 3.25 dB;
- Isolation between the two output ports is -25db;
- Isolation to unused antenna - 65db;
- Broad, 300 kHz through 30 MHz operating range;
- Unused antennas loaded to 50 or 75 ohms, 4W load;
- Weather proof enclosure and connectors
- Metal housing for superior shielding and longer life;
- High quality components;
- Reliable CATV F or SO-239 connectors;
- BCD encoded control to minimize wirering;
- DC Power: +12-14VDC @ approx. 100 mA max.;