LowBandSystems splitters / combiners are low loss, high isolation power dividers designed for splitting receiver lines in order to feed two or more receivers nor combining signals from different antennas.
- Uncompromised 50 or 75 ohms design;
- Low insertion loss;
- High isolation;
- Metal housing for superior shielding and longer life;
- Small size;
- High quality components;
- Reliable CATV F or SO-239 connectors;
- Broad, 300 kHz through 30 MHz operating range;
N-Port Splitter/Combiners are used either:
- to split the signal from antenna to feed N- receivers;
- to combine N- receiving antennas to form an array;
Example of 2-way application:
For splitting, use the 2-Port Splitter/Combiner to split an antenna signal in two, typically to feed two receivers.
For combining, use them for two antenna systems into a single feedline with negligible loss.
Any unused outputs should be terminated with 50 or 75 ohm loads.