Flexible, 8-position controllers used to control any remote antenna switches or any receive (or transmit) array controllers.
Its unique design features is not only 1-of-8 and BCD control, but plenty of others, for different type of arrays, including 4SQUARES, 8Circles, 3and 5 element vertical systems etc.
Most unique (but not the only) features:
- you can program its 8 control lines by yourself;
- you can use it to control two different SINK and SOURCE switches at the same time;
Designed to control equipment of:
- LowBandSystems (any of the Beverage switch Systems, 4SQUARE RX, 8 Circle RX, K-98, distriution systems 8A2R, 8A4R, 4A4R, 4A2R etc.)
- Hi-Z Antennas (HiZ-2, HiZ-4, HiZ-8, HiZ4-8Pro, TriAngular systems)
- DX Engineering (Four Square, Eight Circle, Beverage Antenna Systems, Transmit 4SQUARE system)
- YCCC Vertical Receive antenna
Preprogrammed, 7 different control programs with different logics, for almost all know receive switches, combiners and other devices on a HAM market.
USER programable truth tabel, sink or source or both , 8 control lines for any other devices with almost any conrol system!
- DX Engineering: EC-8, EC-4BCD, CC-8A Control Consoles;
- Hi-Z Antennas: HIZ-SS4ELEMENT, CTRL-421, CTRL-821, SW-421, SW-422, SW-821, SW-822, and all the Controllers for 2-3-4-8 element systems;
- COMTEK ACB-4A Series Four-Square Control Consoles COM-ACB4A
- DX Engineering EC-DVA Directional Control Consoles DXE-EC-DVA
- YCCC Vertical Array Directional Switch Console kit
8 programable control lines, relay outputs for direction control:
- Sink or Cource for all 8 lines;
- Polyfused power lines, short circuits protected;
- 13-30VDC; 0,5A
- Can control 3 lines for BCD switches and at the same time 5 more lines for other systems with different logic;
- Can control Source for 3 and Sink for 5 lines at the same time;
- Can use second, high voltage power supply for long runs of control cables to distant remote switches;
Additional features include:
- 3 band manual selector for Receive BandPassFilters with Bypass option;
- 3 inputs for band decoder selected bands;
- 2 buttons for 2 external PreAmplifiers;
- 2 EXTRA buttons just in case you need them;
- RX chains (Remote Relay switch, BPFs, RX amps) is PROTECTED by switching OFF while transmit using TX_GND signal from transciever;
- TX_GND output to Power Amplifier, delayed 8 msec.б for safety reasons;
- Custom AZ map (or any other B/W image) of your QTH on demand at small extra;