Six2Two Relay Switch lets you share up to 6 different antennas with 2 different radios. Perfect for Multi-Single, Multi-2, and small Multi-Multi contest operations.
This high quality switch is multiplexer technology ready with unselected ports terminated to 50 ohm resistors. Build a complete system where each radio can select and operate simultaneously with your multi-band antenna connected to a Low Band Systems Multiplexer and Band Pass Filters and to this SO2R Six2Two Relay Switch.
- Typical insertion loss 1.8 – 28 MHz < -0.06 dB
Typical insertion loss 50 MHz < -0.12 dB
- Typical VSWR 1.8 – 28 MHz < 1.1:1
Typical VSWR 50 MHz < 1.15:1
- Power rating (1.8-30 MHz, SWR <1.5:1) 3kW ICAS;
- isolation between Radio A and Radio B (depending on antenna ports)
50 MHz: -63db to -84dB
28 MHz: -70dB to -89dB
14 MHz: -76dB to -94dB
3.5 MHz: -86dB to -100dB
- 12VDC positive control voltage;
- Silver - Teflon coax connectors;
- All unused inputs are terminated to 50 ohms (or grounded with an internal jumper change)