Contester BPF Matrix «Perfo Box - 200»
Consists of 6 band switching system and chassis for six bands.
Any "Perfo Box - 200" fiters can be installed while front panel labeling is provided for six contesting bands.
Band Pass Filters «Perfo Box - 200» achieve 60 to 90 dB of out-of-band suppression and insertion loss less then -0.5db.
They eliminate image and harmonic RF interference issues for dedicated mono-band operations in multi-radio contesting environments.
- Power handling 200 watts
- Typical insertion loss is less than 0.5 dB
- Typical adjastent band attenuation is -60÷90 dB
- LED indicators show DC power status and band selection
- Band selection can be Manual or Automatic
- DC power off provides a by-pass mode for the unit
- 2.1 mm power input jack requires +13.8 VDC, 500 ma (min), Center is + input
- SO-239 (can be replaced to N type) connectors for connection to radio and amplifier/antenna
- Heavy duty chassis construction
- Size: 370 x 350 x 160 mm / 14,6” х 13,7” х 6,3”
- Net weight: ≤3,4 kg / 7,5 lbs
- Rubber feets
- Bypass LED will light up RED;
- When DC power is connected to the rear of the unit,
but the unit is not turned ON, the PWR LED will be RED and the unit is in bypass mode.
- If the unit is turned OFF, or if the DC power to the unit is removed,
the unit will also be in bypass mode.
- Auto LED will light up RED;
- The bandpass filter canl be selected by the customer’s external band decoder input signal to the unit via Phoenix plugable connector on the rear of the unit;
- The bandpass filter can also be selected by internal BCD, 4, bit band decoder;
- The Contester BPF system is looking for a Positive (Source) trigger signal from external band decoder on the pin that corresponds to the band being selected and a Yaesu/Elecraft Positive BCD, 4 bit code on the BCD input connectors. User can rewire those 16 available outputs to their needs.
- N type input and output connectors on demand;
- BandPass filters can be replaced by the filters for the bands of your interest;
- Two Contester units can be cascaded to fit 12 available "PerfoBox-200" BPFs;