Distribution Switches and packages are used to split the signal from up to 16 different receive antennas to feed 2-4 receivers with complete flexibility. Any antenna to any output with no interaction nor limitations.
The 8A2R package or switch is ideal for SO2R and most M/S and M/2 stations, diversity reception. It's a perfect choise for diversity reception with transceivers having dual-receive capabilities.
LowBandSystems Distribution Switches feature:
- Uncompromised 50 or 75 ohms design;
- VSWR at antenna inputs (referenced to the specified impedance):
- Approaches 1:1 for unselected antenna ports; typically 1.3:1 or better for selected antennas, but may vary, depending on the accuracy of your receiver input impedance.
- Insertion loss: 3.25 dB for 2 way cplitting, 6.4 db. for 4 way splitting;
- Isolation between the two output ports is ≥ 25db;
- Isolation to unused antenna ≥65db;
- Broad, 300 kHz through 30 MHz operating range;
- Unused antennas terminated to 50 or 75 ohms, 4W load;
- Weather proof enclosure and connectors on demand
- Metal housing for superior shielding and longer life;
- High quality components;
- Reliable CATV F or SO-239 connectors;
- BCD encoded control to minimize wirering;
- DC Power: +13-15VDC @ approx. 100 mA max.;